Clerk's Hours - Monday 9am - 1pm
Tuesday 1pm - 4pm
Thursday 9am - 1pm
Friday 9am - 1pm
If you have a question please call 348-8272 extension 0
The Clerk's office issues Dog Licenses:
- A rabies vaccination certificate must be presented.
- Fees: $10 neutered or spayed (must present neutered/spayed certificate). if owner is 65 years of age or older fee is $1.
- $20 not neutered or spayed. If owner is 65 years of age or older fee is $7.
The Clerk's office issues Marriage Licenses:
- Fee $40
- Must show birth certificate and driver's license
And the Clerk's office also issues Town Park and Town Hall facility reservations
- The Town Park reservation is for the Pavillion use. There are electric outlets provided and the rest rooms will be opened. Users are responsible for clean-up.
- The Town Hall facility is intended for "not for profit" group meetings. No music groups or dance groups may use for practice. Usage decisions are made by the Town Board.
- Applicant must provide date, time and duration, group name or reason for reservation
- While there are no fees for these reservations, a donation is appreciated and is used to continue improvements